miss unkon fashion week

this is a bit of a late post but these are from the miss unkon RAFW show. it was so much fun and such an early morning! we were up at 2am to start the body paint which was the bow on my chest and the painted stockings. the entire runway was amazing and the shoes are to die for. my favourites from the collection have to be the pink frilly dress, the long at the back short at the front cut out dress and the cut out jacket.....the underwear is also really sweet.

ps. the shoes come in various colours the gold and pink featured above as well as purple glitter, pink rhinestones and crystal rhinestones. they can be purchased from jesselle pr

4 comments:

Twee said...

it's my first time here!!
such a lovely blog with beautiful pictures!!
love your style too!

feel free to check out my blog

x
twee
www.EzzentricTopz.blogspot.com

Sabo Skirt said...

wow loving the cut out dress in the first picture.. amazing

xx .sabo skirt.

www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Love + Cake said...

So gorgeous! Love these.

She Wears, She Shares said...

I've never heard of Miss Unkon, but love it! The cut out dress is my fav too! also the riffle dress..heck! I love it all! Must google her now!